“Great place to stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Clean, newer hotel, with great amenities for the price. I've stayed there several times, and keep going back when I have a reason to be in the area. The staff is very attentive, I like the breakfast, the wi-fi works better than comparable hotels, and I particularly like the price. It is convenient to I-84, and overall, I like this Fairfield location. If there was one drawback, it would be that there is a train track nearby, on which the trains blow their horns at all hours of the night. I always sleep through it, but my kids do wake up to it sometimes. Overall, it is a great hotel, and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you enjoy staying at our property!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed at your inn. Overall we enjoyed our time however I must point out a couple things. I went down to the lobby at 6:55 to get a cup of coffee and the pot was lukewarm and appeared to be from the previous day judging from its weight. The breakfast lady didn't have the items for our choosing out on the counter until 7:10. I would suggest the Fairfield Inn have breakfast ready at 6:30 at the latest. Most travelers want to get up and get on the road early and if the breakfast bar is later this doesn't work very well. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for your review, I apologize that our breakfast wasn't ready as you expected when you came down in the morning. We will work with our breakfast team to insure that this is an isolated incidence, thank you again for bring these items to our attention.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed. The staff is warm and friendly. They make you feel like your at home. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. Watch for the specials because some times it really does pay to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear that your stay with us met your expectations. We look forward to your next stay and we really appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The location of the inn was great, lots of shopping and restaurants close by. Clean rooms and great breakfast. Pool and hot tub where bright and clean with pool towels waiting. Wish the bathroom had an exhaust fan. After a shower and other things the bathroom could use a fan but I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel run by Marriott was very clean and comfortable. The pillows varied in thickness, which I appreciated since I sleep on a thin pillow. Although it is very close to the freeway, the road noise at night was minimal. The fix-it-yourself breakfast was very good with much more than a standard continental selection (waffles, sandwiches, and more). As a hotel for our reunion stay, the breakfast area also had a sofa/love-seat grouping that worked well for visiting with other reunion attendees staying in our hotel, and family members from the area. A computer with printer in the lobby made it easy to print our return boarding passes. I guess you can tell we liked this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The staff was friendly, the room and property were very clean and it was a quiet place to stay. The mattress was excellent and bedding was very nice. We never asked for help, but we never figured out the heating system. Breakfast options were ok, however if you arrived during the last half hour of service the selection was limited.
We had a six day stay, and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was approx the 2nd time we stayed at this establishment. We were given complimentary bottles of water (didn't receive cookies :( . Maybe because we arrived late?! LOL). The room was an good size for 2 people. Our room type was "Guest room, 1 King (bed)". The bed was quite comfortable. I know hotel/motel showers are never like yours at home, but have to mention that the shower spray was good, but the water was possibly the "treated" kind as to say when you rinsed off, it still felt like you had a "soap film" on you. Even when you washed your hands in the sink. The other few drawbacks was the fan in the bathroom stayed on the whole time (couldn't turn it off), you have highway traffic noise and there are about 3 train whistles (laughed and told hubby that it reminded me of the movie "My Cousin Vinny" except nothing rattled off the tabletops...LOL!!) Otherwise for the price that was paid, it was a good quality room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
#2 of 4 in Caldwell

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa? Share your experiences!