“Great hotel! They found my pillow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Great hotel! They found my pillow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stopped here on my way to Portland and then again on my way back. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff was great. The first night that I stayed I left my pillow in the room when I checked out. I thought it would be lost forever. It looked just like the hotel's own pillows. When I stopped by again several days later I asked the front desk if they found an extra pillow in the room. And they did! They had my pillow! Probably not a big deal to others, but it was for me.
The location was great too. Behind the hotel there are a several restaurants and stores. I would stay here again if I ever have to make this drive again in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
I'm glad to hear that our staff was able to help you find your missing pillow. We look forward to your next stay and thank you for the time to fill out a review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Saint Maries, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

My daughter was recently married in the Boise area. We stayed at this inn. The hotel was very accomodating,clean, friendly,helpful It was fabulous... Every thing we asked for or needed was addressed in a more than satisfactory manner from the conference room for greeting guests to cab rides for members of the family that had an unexpected business flight. The hotel is located near restaurants, shops and service businesses that made every thing easy to find and make use of... we definitely recommend this inn if you are in the Nampa- Calwell area

Room Tip: Breakfast was excellent There were plently of food choices and good nutricous choices
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Congratulations on your daughters wedding! I'm glad to hear that our staff was able to provide the service you were looking for, we look forward to your next stay and thank you for your review.
Woodinville, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

From the moment we checked in, our family felt welcome and relaxed! We were greeted with very friendly front staff and water bottles after a hot day. Our room was clean and comfortable! We enjoyed a relaxing swim in the pool and there were plenty of towels. Breakfast the next morning had something for everyone and the kitchen never ran out of food. Thank you to the staff for such attention to detail and attention to our family!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, I'm glad that our hotel meet your needs while in the area. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Depoe Bay, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was West of Boise and I was driving to Oregon and did not want to deal with rush hour traffic in Boise. This appears to be a new hotel, & is very convenient to the freeway & also a shopping center with good restaurants. Staff was very cordial and helpful. Breakfast was good (typical for Fairfield Inns). Room was very nice and quiet. I travel a lot, and it is my experience that the Marriott chain, especially Fairfield Inns, are much nicer than equivalently priced Holidays, Best Western, Choice, Hampton etc.. I will always choose a Marriott over any of the other chains when one is in the location I am staying.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room not facing the freeway and the top floor as I'm guessing that is the quie...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that we were able to provide the Marriott quality you look for when travelling and we look forward to your next stay!
Afton, Wy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Grandma and I were going to Portland Oregon to see the newest grandaughter....we had two rooms because we brought our daughter and her husband along too.
Outstanding motel..great services....helpful staff.....great food...will make it a stop on every
trip. Compared to other Marriott Motels, I consider this on par with the best.

Room Tip: Make this a stop when through Nampa, Idm you won't regret it
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, we look forward to your next stay with us!
Granada Hills, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

wonderful hotel, food, and staff. Got in late every night and loved the fact that they had hot coffee available. I loved everything about it except the AC to close to one of the beds and was loud and cold.

Room Tip: They are all good. We needed a refrigerator and got one.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property! Regarding the AC being close to the bed we will definitely take a look at that to see what we can do to make this better for our next guest.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was sent here for a recruitment trip, so price was not a factor in my stay. However this is a wonderful, quiet hotel with clean rooms, great service, good television, and a good free breakfast. Recommended to everyone who needs a place to stay in nampa.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, I'm glad that we were able to provide the ammenities you needed while you were here. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Caldwell Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#6 of 11 in Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa? Share your experiences!