“Perfect hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was West of Boise and I was driving to Oregon and did not want to deal with rush hour traffic in Boise. This appears to be a new hotel, & is very convenient to the freeway & also a shopping center with good restaurants. Staff was very cordial and helpful. Breakfast was good (typical for Fairfield Inns). Room was very nice and quiet. I travel a lot, and it is my experience that the Marriott chain, especially Fairfield Inns, are much nicer than equivalently priced Holidays, Best Western, Choice, Hampton etc.. I will always choose a Marriott over any of the other chains when one is in the location I am staying.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room not facing the freeway and the top floor as I'm guessing that is the quie...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that we were able to provide the Marriott quality you look for when travelling and we look forward to your next stay!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Grandma and I were going to Portland Oregon to see the newest grandaughter....we had two rooms because we brought our daughter and her husband along too.
Outstanding motel..great services....helpful staff.....great food...will make it a stop on every
trip. Compared to other Marriott Motels, I consider this on par with the best.

Room Tip: Make this a stop when through Nampa, Idm you won't regret it
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review, we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

wonderful hotel, food, and staff. Got in late every night and loved the fact that they had hot coffee available. I loved everything about it except the AC to close to one of the beds and was loud and cold.

Room Tip: They are all good. We needed a refrigerator and got one.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property! Regarding the AC being close to the bed we will definitely take a look at that to see what we can do to make this better for our next guest.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was sent here for a recruitment trip, so price was not a factor in my stay. However this is a wonderful, quiet hotel with clean rooms, great service, good television, and a good free breakfast. Recommended to everyone who needs a place to stay in nampa.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for your review, I'm glad that we were able to provide the ammenities you needed while you were here. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We got here after a long day. The staff was very helpful and the room was nice, with good Marriott-quality bedding.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedeback on our hotel!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Our youngest daughter got married last weekend in the Nampa, Caldwell area. We were very happy with the lodging and accomodations at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Nampa. It was a convenient location and with a nice clean room. We enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife & I stayed two nights while traveling through the Northwest. We are Marriot Rewards members and have stayed at dozens of Marriott properties throughout the U.S. We always expect the best because we always get the best. This stay was outstanding. The staff was outstanding as well as the cleanliness of the room. We were given an extra large room with a separate partitioned room with a second tv and a sofa. Our refrigerator did not seem to be cooling properly, so we called the front desk and within 5 minutes one of the ladies at the front desk was at my door with a new refrigerator.

During our 20 day trip we were not always able to find Marriott properties along our way, so we had to stay at other hotels. At one other major hotel chain we found hairs on the sheets and and dust on the furniture and stained sheets at another hotel in the same chain.

We ALWAYS have all our expectations met at Marriott properties.

Room Tip: You will never be dissappointed at Marriott
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn
#6 of 12 in Nampa
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa? Share your experiences!