“Great staff!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Wenatchee, Washington
“Great staff!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Good daily newspaper options. Waffle iron needed replaced or serviced.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Lebanon
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The room was very clean. Laundry facilities were above average. Continental breakfast was average on weekdays, better on weekend.

It would have been nice to have refrigerator in the room. Many nice restaurants close by made up for lack of food facilities in the room.

Could have done without odor from sugar plant one night. (Obviously, not the hotels fault.)

I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Harrisville, Utah, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our stay here was wonderful! Very comfortable beds, great breakfast, and friendly staff. I will definitely stay here again!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stopped by for one night on a road trip from Utah to Washington. The trip was a business trip, but I brought my family along. My two little girls and I went swimming even though we didn't get in until after 8pm.

I've stayed at some very nice hotels, so this review is relative to what we need for the night. I was nicely decorated, large bathroom, free hot breakfast sufficient for getting us back on the road. Another review mentioned the slow elevator--it's true. I didn't think much of it though. When we stayed, the place was packed with a bunch of people who were there for a family reunion. I attributed the slow elevator to all the people going up and down for breakfast. It didn't seem that slow when we checked in because it wasn't busy then.

Over all it was a great place to stay, and definately better than the hotel we stayed at on our way to Utah...but that's a different review.

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My daughter, two granddaughters and I stayed in Nampa for 4 nights. We thought the room was very nice and clean. Just disappointed it did not have a mini-fridge; with 2 small children it would have helped. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed the continental breakfast - great selections. And the granddaughters enjoyed the pool. I was a little disappointed that when I booked on line my credit card was charged immediately for the entire stay with no option for changes or cancellations. The explanation I received was confusing and did not make me feel better. We would stay again though.

Room Tip: We were on the bottom floor and it was great with 2 little ones. The last day there was someone abo...
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here as well as many family members over the weekend for my wedding. What a great hotel and all of the employees were great and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Great Marriott property, staff was very professional and the rooms were clean and the breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 11 in Nampa
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa? Share your experiences!