“Great Place”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Great Marriott property, staff was very professional and the rooms were clean and the breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Very clean, updated, and great staff. Will stay there again when I return on business.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I try to always stay at Marriott properties as they have an excellent loyalty program and I travel a lot on business. I had business in Nampa, so I stayed at this hotel. The room was comfortably appointed and there was a nice selection at the free breakfast. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is not as solidly built as other Marriott properties--I could hear through the walls and when someone heavily walked down the hall, it was noticeable. Since there weren't a lot of people in the hotel when I stayed there, this wasn't a problem.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The thermostat in our room was not working properly, and I reported the problem -- service and a solution could not have been better! Insulation between rooms does not seem to be as good as at some other Fairfield Inns: We could hear our next door neighbor have a sneezing fit. Otherwise, our king suite was nicely maintained and very clean. The bed was comfortable, as I expect from a Marriott property. I appreciated the mixed fruits in fruit juice at the breakfast bar (I have seen those at only one other property).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I along with another couple shared a room with two queen beds. The room was very spacious and clean. Good location to shops and restaurants and interstate. I would stay here again if I was passing through town.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The staff were attentive and helpful during my stay. I was a little surprised when I walked downstairs to ask a question the front desk person saw I was wearing a sweater and asked if she needed to call someone to check on the air conditioner in my room, as it was a warm day. Overall I thought it was good value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Front desk staff was extremly polite and knowledgable. I asked for a different room and the front desk clerk caught that my room keys needed to be changed because they were pre-set for my original room. That was so nice to have someone that paid attention. So many times I have gotten to my room and the key didn't work. The hotel was clean and quite and seemed like a great value (I did get a conference room rate because I was there on business for a conference). Lots of parking and nice construction/design. My only complaint is that my room did not have a fridge. It really would have been nice and I guess I am used to a fridge because most rooms have them now. Not sure why this one didn't. Continenta breakfast was okay, but coffee was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fridge if you want one.