Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
$88
BestWestern.com
$127
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanolive gardenfront desk stafffree breakfastwafflescookiesgreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppinggreat breakfastnice hotelstay there againgreat customer servicestaff was friendlyroad tripindoor poolhot tubhot breakfast
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I have been staying in the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Nampa for the past 2 days. I just wanted to give cudos for a great breakfast selection. I loved, loved, loved the grapefruit Fruit Naturals and the yogurt and the fresh fruit. There was a great selection of cereals and even proteins. Of course the waffles are also great. Caroline, the person who staffed the area, was so helpful and pleasant. I'm just sorry I'm not staying longer so I could try more things.

I also want to say I really enjoyed the workout room with the TVs on the treadmills. One of them didn't have a working set of headphones, but I really enjoyed the one I was on.

The room was also very pleasant and the bed so comfortable. I would have to say the noise off the freeway was a little annoying at bedtime.

But overall this was a most comfortable stay. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank traveltravel20
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel & breakfast area. We really appreciate you letting us know about the headphones in our fitness center and will replace the broken one immediately. Thanks again for choosing the Nampa Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Everything was clean, nice, and well taken care of. We didn't have to ask for anything! We loved the pool and jacuzzi. The breakfast bar had a lot of choices and it was kept clean and organized. I liked the free internet, too. Overall, a great place to stay!

Room Tip: We did have freeway and train noise, but we turned the fan on all night and it blocked out the noise.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2011

It's great to hear that you were able to enjoy all aspects of our hotel. At Fairfield Inn & Suites our goal is to provide a comfortable stay, with all the amenities at a great price. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

the staff was excellent. the rooms were clean. great shopping (khols, old navy, target and best buy) and excellent dining (wingers, TGIF, sonic and olive garden) are so close it made our vacation very conveniant and relaxing. what else could you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed here two nights - June 29th and July 3rd, and the hotel was perfect for me. Easy to access from the freeway, close to restaurants (10% discount at TGI Friday's when you show your room key), the staff is great, the hotel exceptionally clean, comfortable beds and air conditioning that goes to whatever setting you prefer. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We take several trips a year to Nampa for different outdoors activities. We like the location, emenities and the saff is great.

Room Tip: Room
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family