“Best pizza in MH”

Cuisines: Pizza
“Best pizza in MH”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We love Fatty's.
Courteous staff, great food, with a lot of variety! Unique variety. Jalepeno ranch is the icing on the cake. We can't wait to go back!

Key West, Florida
“Good pizza”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Visiting from Key West, Florida and I love pizza!! This place is like a hole in the wall and these are the restaurants I like to go! The staff is friendly and jalapeño ranch is good. Pizza is good, very good prices, and you can order by slices. They were gloves when touching/preparing food so that's a plus for me!

Mountain Home, Idaho
“New York Style”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

By the slice or by the whole pie. Excellent Pizza, great taste, and great prices. According to the other half who is from NY, this is a close to NY as you can get this far West.

Visited December 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
“Good Northeast Style Pizza”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I'm from the Northeast and I find it hard to find decent pizza outside of that area. Fattyz gives me that option. The pizza's are very large (18" and 20" pizza's) which give you those typical large slices, so it can be a tad expensive compared to the normal chain pizza places. But for me, the pizza is better so its worth it. The restaurant isn't fancy and the staff isn't always perky, but they are fast, and the pizza is good. I would definitely give them a try if you are looking for a NY style pie.

• Visited November 2013