“Surprise in a small town.”
Review of Chi Yo Thai - CLOSED

Chi Yo Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Visiting our daughter in Mountain Home we were surprised by the wonderful Thai food from a small trailer she brought home one night. Our daughter lived in Thailand and knows authentic Thai food. She swore this was delicous and authentic and it was. Delicious Pad Thai, wonderful fried rice, and awesome chicken curry. The flavor in every dish was so good. Wish we could have stayed longer and tried more of their wonderful food. Will be sure to visit them again the next time we are in Mountain Home.

There are newer reviews for Chi Yo Thai

Reviewed July 12, 2010

I was relocated from Singapore to Moubtain Home,ID and was afraid that I'm unable to find a restaurant with the taste that is close to home. Chai Yo Thai is indeed a saviour. Thailand being near to Singapore has dishes that are favourited by many Sjngaporeans. And the best thing is..Chai Yo serves authentic dishes that are comparable to the stalls you find in Bangkok, Thailand.

2  Thank Bugsby23
Reviewed April 6, 2010

...you can find excellent Thai food. The Thai trailer had short menu list, but it was very good. I ordered pad-thai for dinner and it was very good. Made to order or phone in. I saw that they have lunch specials for 7.50 so going to try that at my next chance. And its open until 10pm.

1  Thank bigAL619
Reviewed May 21, 2007

My whole family (family of 6) ate at the Chi-Yo-Thai Restaurant and it was the best asian food in Mountain Home. The price was cheaper than the other asian restaurants, the serving sizes were very large, so you would have plenty to take home as a snack. My two toddlers were able to share a plate. The food was full of flavor. The service was family fun-filled. I guess that's what you can expect from a family owned and operated restaurant. They are a very friendly and welcoming family. I just love them and their food!!!!!

3  Thank worldtravelerTexas