“Okay... not over the top”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laramie, Wyoming
“Okay... not over the top”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Took a client here because of its high rating on TripAdvisor. Was excited for a stellar breakfast. This place fell short. Service was sporadic - had to ask for coffee multiple times. The food was okay - you could tell the hash browns were frozen. Fair price and evidently popular because the place was packed. Decent meal overall, but definitely not awe-inspiring.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank TSSpear

• Korean first
Moscow, Idaho
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Beware of special event weekends. The wait times can be long. The food is great. The seating in some areas is a bit tight to get through.

• Visited July 2013
Moscow, Idaho
“Can't go wrong”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We go here often for breakfast. We think it's about the best breakfast you can get in town. Big servings, reasonable cost, fast service, friendly waiters. What's not to like?

• Visited February 2014
Irvine, California
“Very good, not outrageously wonderful!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The reviews brought us here, and the menu was impressive and mouth-watering. It did make me want to try four or five things on the menu. I finally decided on huckleberry stuffed French toast. And, as my title says, it was very good, but somehow just not as absolutely scrumptious as I expected. Sometimes expectations that are too high are a mistake! My son liked the stuffed biscuits very much, and he is, like all in our family, a biscuit connoisseur so I have to take that as an "excellent." My husband had a plate that included a small loaf of the famous zucchini huckleberry bread, and I had a slice later. It was very good, but lacked somehow of what would have made it outstanding in my opinion. My sister had a bowl of chili, but said it had too many tomatoes for her taste.

They did have a special that I would have tried had it not sounded like twice what I could eat. I think I would gladly go back and try something else on the menu, perhaps at lunch when I could try one of the larger dishes. A lot of items certainly sounded delicious!

The service was top notch, and it was exactly the kind of place I like -- warm and friendly and very comfortable. On a cold week-day morning we didn't have to wait at all. Indeed, try it. I'm sure you'll like it.

• Visited January 2014
“French Toast Benedict”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Clearly a favorite of the locals and now us too! Large, delicious helpings below 10.00 :-) we had the French Toast Benedict. Thick slices of bacon inside..nummy! Going to try one of the sandwiches next time. They even make their own hot sauce!

Visited January 2014