“It's all about the French toast.”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Moscow
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite breakfast joints, the lemon poppyseed French Toast brings me back here time and time again (being that I live 90 miles away). Waitstaff is always amazing and prices are reasonable;) If your in the area looking for breakfast this is your place!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Delicious, affordable food with unique local/seasonal flavors. Friendly staff and good prices. Can be crowded on the weekends, but they have lots of space!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a place that everyone talks about and I just do not get it. I heard about how great this place was long before I moved here. When I first tried the breakfast here I was dissapointed- I thought "Really?" But, I always try places 2 or 3 times. Well I have been to the breakfast club about 2 dozen times, and every time I am left with the same feeling. Either that or "Glad I didnt pay" due to this being "the only place to get a good breakfast in Moscow" (A common quote). Lets see- overpriced, small portions, stale bread- no, Im not joking. more often than not, all the bread/toast at the breakfast goes uneated because it is always stale. Of corse, it could be worse- you could go to Sharies or Dennys.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We had a Sunday Brunch. This place is really good and people already know that so be ready to wait for atleast 30 min on weekends for breakfast.
We got a baggy bunny Benedict and veggie omelet with toasts. Food is good.
I really wish they had more options with chicken or fish (salmon) with Benedict.
Service was very fast and great.
Overall must visit if you around this area.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A Moscow favorite, the Breakfast Club has a super staff and amazing food. You can't go wrong with any choice and the atmosphere is cozy and fun. Make it a must when you are in Moscow!