Spent the night here while returning our daughter to WSU. The hotel is located about 8 miles from Pullman but is still very convenient if going to WSU. It's also located close to downtown Moscow, which offers several good places to eat. It's right next to Moscow's little mall if you want to shop.
Our room was large and clean. It had double beds rather than queens which is unfortunate. The room was more than big enough for queens and they are so much nicer to sleep on. I don't know if they offer queens. The room had a fridge, microwave, medium size flat screen TV and a small desk and table. Lots of space.
The bathroom was large and clean too. No complaints there.
Breakfast was a hot buffet style affair. It was crowded but the food stayed well stocked and warm. Plenty of options available. It was a good breakfast included in the room.
The place is older but still nice. I heard they are going to remodel, which should only make things better. We will stay here again when in the Moscow/Pullman area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho