Compared to many of the other Best Westerns I have stayed at, this hotel was very basic and average. Compared to the other hotels in Moscow, this hotel was slightly above average. Good location, near the mall and U of I. The hotel is older and the layout shows it. Liked the courtyard, our room had a nice view. Decent pool and hot tub that were not busy at all. A couple of restaurants and a lounge. Lots of meeting rooms. There was a class reunion going on while we stayed there, but it didn't seem busy other than at breakfast in the morning. We ate in the Pantry. Food was good, service was a bit slow that evening. Check in and check out were quick and simple. Our room was very small and basic. 2 double beds that were very soft and squishy and not comfortable, for my liking. It had all the basic amenities and seemed clean enough. Breakfast was packed, there was enough food and overflow seating provided. All the basic fare, eggs, potatoes, meat, breads and pastries, yogurt, fruit, juices. Overall decent stay, no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho