Was in Moscow for a 1 night work trip. The common areas of the hotel was decent, but I would say the room was pretty basic/bare bones. Walls were thin (could hear conversations in rooms on either side of me). Small table to work out, but the electrical plug was in a akward spot. The wifi was good so that was a plus. This hotel is probably the best in town, so I would probably stay here again if I was in the area. You need to have the right expectations. (and hopefully not have to stay too long).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho