This hotel is nice and clean and friendly. The Broiler restaurant is just great with a new all u can eat salad bar when you purchase an entre. Thenswimming pool was nice and warm although we had to call three times for towels. I do understand it was a full house that weekend and it wasn't a big deal. Room service was quick and staff were very friendly. Only one thing on the downside was that our key just wouldn't work in the outside doors unless we held the door tightly closed and left the key in for 5 seconds and then it would turn green. I ran into some staff who said there were some issues with that. I left my iPhone charger in room 156 and called housekeeping to see if they would return it to me and they have not responded yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho