See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Right across from College campus. Clean quiet and friendly. An inexpensive place to spend a night on a road trip. Room was large and clean not fancy but what we needed for the night after a long days drive through some amazing country. Great little coffee shop near by.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017

It is an older motel but was clean and everything was in working condition. It is a college town and during my stay that was all I saw there (college kids). There was no problem but as an old fart it doesn't seem like a fit. They did have a pool at the center of the complex and the layout wasn't bad. It is centrally located for places to eat and stuff.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Dirty bathroom, no shampoo, shower hard to describe (for some reason we were given a handicap room and the handicap seat in the shower was permanent, leaving almost no room to stand). I *thought* the price was a little too good!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Motel 6 was the ONLY hotel available for the WSU graduation weekend. Although we were happy to have a room for the weekend, the actual room was a let down. We know of the bare bones business model which we are OK with but the room smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Regardless of the small "No Smoking" sign in the room - it smelled BAD. We aired out the room as much as possible over the 2 days we were there.

On the positive side - we liked the staff. The front desk lady was super friendly and nice. When I asked for an extra pillow, she walked up to the room and gave it to us. The room was clean - no mold. We asked for a quiet room and our room was quiet (Room 249). Checking in and checking out was easy. The hotel is located near restaurants. There is free WiFi.

Room Tip: Ask for a fresh room - no stale smoke
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2017

Black mold - Seriously?? We were staying two nights, 5/5/17 - 5/6/17 in room 213. We booked late and this was the closest location we could get for the WSU graduation and honestly, I wasn't expecting much and I wasn't disappointed; The microwave didn't work, the alarm clock could not be set, the queen size bed was closer to a full size and rock hard, the pillows looked and felt like a bag of rags, trying to turn on the shower made the whole mechanism pull away from the wall - a pipe rupture will eventually happen as a result. I could live (but not sleep well) with all of this but the major issue was black mold in the shower. I told the two people at the front desk at 8 AM and the mold was still there when we returned that night. We were both congested during the stay which cleared up after we had been out of the room for a while. I don't care what level of hotel/motel you have, being ok with black mold in your rooms means you shouldn't be in business. We both strongly recommend that parents, or anybody for that matter should avoid this disgusting excuse for a motel.

Room Tip: I can't recommend any hotel that is ok with black mold in their rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family