“Never disappointed”

Cuisines: American, Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have never had a meal I did not like. Their salmon is always good done in a glaze that is delicious as is the halibut, when it is on the menu, crusted in hazelnuts. Service has always been good and there is a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Sangria is one of top 5 restaurant of Pullman/Moscow area. A little pricy, but good food, just may be you want to ask them you want your food to have a little less salt! Give it a try.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was travelling on business and ordered dinner here the one night I was in town. The chalkboard in the front of the store shows all the ingredients they use and the local farms they come from. From the celery stick garnish to the potatoes the fish was topping, to the raspberry sauce on the dessert, I could taste the straight from the farm freshness of the ingredients.The food had great flavor, with South American flair. They offered a spicy sauce to top my food with that was great for dipping. I had the halibut a lo macho, and the sweet potato creme brulee. Amazing!

1  Thank marshab13
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I chose Sangria for my birthday dinner. I enjoy the atmosphere. The rib eye steak is awesome. I haven't explored much else on the menu.

1  Thank CarlWommack
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is, hands down, my favorite restaurant in Moscow. It's a little spendy, but not as expensive as other "fancy" restaurants in town, and for the portion sizes, you're getting your money's worth. Considered peruvian in food genre, the menu is really unique but offers a great hamburger for the not-so-adventurous types. I love the Spinach-Basil Fettuchini with Milanesa. The Saltados are both delicious as are the Lettuce Wraps. They always have a pretty good special as well. Make sure to order a Mojito (best in town) or a Ghost Bloody. Gringo Killer sauce is pretty rad too. I love it so much I make it at home. Great atmosphere from a family dinner to a special occasion date night to the start to a rowdy girls' night out.

1  Thank Ashley P