“incompetant owner!!!!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
fresh99163
“incompetant owner!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2010

Overall the restaurant has "ok" food but the management and owners have no idea of how to treat customers. do not!!!!!! make a reservation for they forget to write them down and do not try to fix there mistake but call you a lier!!!!!! I do not believe they have ever even heard of the term customer service before because they do not have any nor do they recognize where they have failed!!!!! DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!! there are plenty of other great restaurants in Moscow, so go somewhere ells!!!!

4 Thank fresh99163

• Korean first
Moscow, ID
“Best Mexican Food I've ever had, awesome family owned restaurant.”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

We are regulars and when guests come in from out of town we know we can take them to Lopez' for a great meal and wonderful service. They don't only hire the typical college students who don't care, they have several very high quality servers. I highly recommend this restaurant, the only challenge they have is that if it's busy they have a tendency to take a little longer to serve everyone... But honestly, isn't that to be expected?

Kennewick, WA
“Food was great. Service was very poor...”
Reviewed February 13, 2010

Food was great. Service was very poor. Inattentive waitress & the manager didn't seem to mind.

Idaho
“Best Mexican Food I've Tasted”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

I ordered Enchilada Suizas and it was absolutely perfect. The service was great and they get you whatever you need whenever. The only bad part was that it took them awhile to take our order, only because the place was packed. I also had deep fried ice cream which was delicious. Overall, the place is amazing.

AK
“Typical mexican restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Ate here twice in August 2009.

First time, 2 of us came in for a late lunch at 3 pm. Seated promptly, but it took quite a while for our server to come over.

After ordering, our meals came quickly. I had the taco salad. I wasn't impressed at all. The meat was barely warm. No beans on the salad. LOTS of lettuce. Pretty bland overall.

The next time I went there, there were 5 of us at about 7:30 pm. After just a few minute wait, we were seated. Our orders were promptly taken and served. I was much happier with my dinner. Our server checked back with us several times to see if all was okay or if we needed anything.

Been to La Casa Lopez? Share your experiences!