“Vegetarian choices!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

First impressions included nice decor, friendly staff and a menu offering a whole page of vegetarian choices! The bean dip brought out with the chips was excellent. Food was served hot, filling large platters and was top quality. We took away enough of our meals for lunch the next day.

There are newer reviews for La Casa Lopez

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Usually when one dines at a Mexican restaurant, the normal fare includes anything from burritos to enchiladas. But, there is a special pork dish, Puerco Adovado, that is one of the finest meals I have EVER eaten! The meal consists of spanish rice, refried beans and pan fried pork and potato slices, prepared to perfection! When I travel to Moscow, I ALWAYS plan a trip to La Casa Lopez; I have never been disappointed! If your travels take you to within 100 miles of this restaurant, make that drive! BTW, they make some serious Margiratas!!

1  Thank Rene M
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food is your favorite quality homemade Mexican food that you love. The atmosphere is the best of a Mexican restaurant, with a tropical waterfall and scenic murals that look like windows into the coast of Mexico. The ideal Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've never been disappointed when I visit La Casa Lopez. Food is consistently good and service is always on the spot. Try their My Margharita, it's fantastic with fresh squeezed fruit. Nice downtown location with plenty of parking in the back. Enjoyable decor and lots to choose from on the menu.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

we waited over 45 min for our food then when it came entire order was cold and the childrens orders were wrong we will not eat here again!

1  Thank chrisw761