“Pretty normal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2011

This is pretty standard "see what you get" like in any town.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

We were in Pullman and helping our daughter move into her place for her 3rd year of college. She recommended that we go here as she had been there so we trusted her. Good call.

The place was PACKED which is sometimes a good sign and the ambience was warm and inviting. Despite the crowd we were seated immediately. With the chips and salsa also came a plate of black bean dip covered with cheese and tomatoes. They charge you a dollar for a second plate). The salsa that came with the chips had a new taste. It started with a sweet flavor but finished with a strong chipoltle spice. Both my daughter and I ordered chicken dishes with, yes again mole sauce and they both were good. My wife had the chicken enchilada plate and we all agreed that the Enchiladas la crema were the best. The bill was under $50 so the value is worth it as well

We highly recommend visiting

Reviewed April 3, 2011

I love this place. I've had lunch here a dozen times, always enjoyed it. I've had dinner here on quiet nights, and I've had dinner on busy nights when there were dozens of people pooling near the front door waiting for a table. It's a great place, and the food is good.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

Our favorite restaurant in town! We live in Moscow and eat out once a week, and we've tried all the places to eat. We keep coming back to La Casa Lopez because of the attentive service, the delicious food (with large serving sizes!) and fun atmosphere. We especially love their strawberry lemonade. We're *never* disappointed!

Reviewed June 1, 2010

Ok listen carefully. If you really like Mexican fare I mean really appreciate mexican Rick Bayless cuisine and really understand the soul that goes into it, then don't go here. Oh if you want to hang like a frat brat and slam down cheap badly made margaritas then you should feel at home. Food is predictable and bland. Margaritas, which by the way is not a hard drink to make, are made with a pre mix that will leave a bad taste in your mouth similar to re-chewing your food or as the locals would say your cud! Please do yourself a favor and go to Pattys kitchen or San Miguels. For the people at La Casa here it is.
1 cup tequila I prefer Tres Generaciones Plata
1/2 cup cointreau and fresh lime lime. See guys it easy and a lot better

4  Thank GT0918

Been to La Casa Lopez? Share your experiences!