“Great food.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

If the business is busy be prepared to wait; they will get to you when they can. The food is good and it does have a bar.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CarrelDawn

elk river idaho
“Taco Tuesday”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Taco Tuesday has cheap beer and tacos that are perfect with fresh cilantro and radish slices. I need 50 characters so I hope this does it.

Visited May 2014
portland, or
“Wonderful Tex-Mex!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was in Pullman-Moscow for 5 days for business and ate every meal in a restaurant. Dinner here was by far the best I had! They have a huge menu with numerous vegetarian options and are very agreeable about substitutions and changes. If everything isn't made from scratch it certainly tastes that way. They don't advertise as Tex-Mex, but I lived 11 years in Texas and this is definitely what it tasted like to me. It's not diet food. Lots of cheese and sour cream, but this is Sourthwestern food at its best. Fresh and flavorful and many fine traditional tastes that I've been missing. I had the spinach and mushroom enchilada and the chili relleno with a side of beans and rice. Just YUM! I'd spent 3x as much for many of my dinners in town, but this was better. Service is attentive and friendly.

• Visited April 2014