“An Experience Worth Treasuring”
Review of Super China Buffet - CLOSED

Super China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 12, 2009

I have been to super china buffet many times and I can absolutely positively guarantee that every single visit has been an experience I will treasure the rest of my life. The Super China buffet creates an atmosphere that truly is beyond description. It is the home of an impressive menu that has the ability to make even the most melancholy of people smile at the taste. In addition, Super China Buffet's outgoing, jolly, spirit filled staff never will hesitate to go out of their way to help make your visit the most memorable visit possible. Overall I'd have to say, a trip to Moscow, Idaho is not a successful trip without a long stop at the Super China Buffet.

There are newer reviews for Super China Buffet

Reviewed September 6, 2008

This is an average type of chinese buffet, the type you find all over the US. This one is slightly smaller than average for floorspace, dining area, and buffet. The food is average for a Chinese buffet.

Nothing to get excited about here.

I see some other reviews compaon about service, I don't know what service they are talking about, you go ot a table, tell someone what you want to drink, then go to the buffet and get your food. When I returned to the table with my food my drink was waiting. When I returned to the table a second time from the buffet my first used plate had been removed/taken. I had no problems with the service - but the food is average for what it is.. Don't ho there expecting fantastic Chinese foods... because its average...

Reviewed June 11, 2008

with more than one visit to this restaurant to base this opinion on I consider this to be a throughly worthwhile consideration for anyone who wants good food, and plenty of it, great attentive staff and excellent value for money. But Hey! why take my word for it go and try it for yourself.

Reviewed February 17, 2008

I have eaten here a few times and have found that the food is better when they are busy, such as around lunch and dinner. At other times, it is dry, stale, and the hot foods are cold. There is one waiter there who is extremely friendly and gets you refills before you even know you need one. But he is the only person there who IS friendly--not even the owner or the owner's ten-year-old son who seats and takes drink orders.
Overall, when busy, the food tastes great. As long as you don't mind rude people, I'd say go.
Another plus, which may help you decide, it's connected to the Palouse mall you could get your shopping done right after or right before a meal, so it saves time when you're in a hury.

A TripAdvisor Member
Moscow
Reviewed May 9, 2005

The food is delicious, the waitresses are very polite, BUT THE OWNER (or whomever she is, a chineese tiny girl) is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!
She does not know how to treat clients in an appropiate way

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member