“Pretty good bar food”

Wingers
Ranked #57 of 88 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Washougal, Washington
“Pretty good bar food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Firehouse Grill has really interesting decor revolving around the fire fighter motif. The service was quick and personable. The beer selection was quite good and the stout I had was excellent. The food was typical bar food and above average. The selection was better than most.

If you were debating between Applebees and here, choose The Firehouse for sure!

• Visited July 2013

Pullman
“Excellent Food with Healthy Options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant has the standard grill fare (and it looked good), but my friend and I opted for the healthier options: I had the vegan curry and my friend had the fried garbanzo salad. I am usually disappointed with the "healthy options" as they typically aren't as tasty or satisfying, but both my friend and I couldn't finish our portions and the taste was amazing. There were a host of healthy options--which is exciting because it means the whole family can be satisfied there and I can find something I love without suffering a calorie bomb.

The staff was friendly and accommodating . . . will definitely be returning!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BecksterPullman

Been to Wingers? Share your experiences!