“Excellent healthy food”

Moscow Food Co Op Deli
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Absolutely great food! The wraps are delicious. I love the ones made with salmon, or ham. Really good side dishes, and great cupcakes. There's something for everyone in this amazing stocked deli. Love their pesto rolls! Wish I lived closer, wonderful organic supermarket with of course, that rad deli :)

1  Thank Sayra A

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A great fresh salad bar... Good price... nothing more to be said except that it is very popular during the lunch hour.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place is like a mini-wholefoods, except that their deli is way better than wholefoods. The selection is more limited of course but the food taste more home made and fresh. I was amazed. We went there every day for lunch and bought stuff to take to the hotel for dinners for my husband and I. We just could not get enough! My children also enjoyed the food there very much. Cannot wait until next year's Palouse Cup to return!

1  Thank marieclaude f
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love to go in for lunch. The variety is good. You can always find something to satisfy your appetite at this deli. They offer vegan and vegetarian dishes, as well as regular healthy food prepared extremely well. Try their macaroni!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The hygiene of some of the workers there makes me not want to eat there.It's gross. The food is healthy, but I don't trust it at all. Some of the food they sell at the deli is also been sitting there for days. They try to be hip and experimental and some of there dishes just end up being strange. They say they are local but they buy from China just as much as other places. The Co-op scene is full of a bunch hypocrites who can't cook or take baths to save their lives.