All reviewshash brownscookiesplace to staywashington statewheat fieldsrooms are quietwithin walking distanceother hotelsconvenient locationwafflesthe breakfast areaeasy accessice machineenjoyed my staynice staythree nightscomfortable bed
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Nicely accommodated hotel for the money. Lobby staff is extremely friendly, especially Julie! Cookie hour and the indoor pool were a treat for the kids. My only complaint is the rooms could have been a little cleaner upon arrival, but after turn down all was well.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0898GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thank you so much for the 5 Star ratings. I'm so happy to hear that my staff took amazing care of your during your stay. Please let me know if there is ever anything i can do for you in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

After a recent remodel, this facility is top notch. My only complaint is the difficulty seeing the driveway and signage to the facility as it sits behind another building and not easily visible from the approach street. The entry looks more like a parking lot entrance for the building fronting the Al Quinta.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for the 4 Star Rating. I'm so pleased to hear that you love our remodel. I have a call into the sign company about the signage not being lit up. I can assure you that this will be fixed asap.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Most hotels don't allow pets. The ones that do are usually not that nice and charge a fee. This hotel is very clean, has a pool, hot tub, nice sized rooms, awesome breakfast and allowed my cat to stay at no additional charge.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0898GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you for Choosing LaQuinta Inns & Suites Moscow for your hotel needs. I'm so happy to hear that your stay was a great one. All LaQuinta's are pet friendly and love the your furry animals. Please let me know if there is ever anything i can do for you in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Very friendly staff. Free parking, free breakfast, no charge for pets. Very close to Washington State University Vet Hospital. Strip mall close by with a Walmart, prefer staying here opposed to Pullman.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your 5 Star Rating from you recent stay with us here in Moscow Idaho. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay with us was a great one. Please let me know if there is ever anything i can do for you in the future.

Tammy

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We've been staying at La Quinta Inn when we travel. They have accommodations that fit the size of our family in convenient locations. We appreciate the clean rooms and good service though sometimes we have noticed the price increases during special events which is a bit too high.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your 4 start rating from your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you had a great stay here with us at LaQuinta Inns & Suites Moscow. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to assist you for your next stay.