“Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill - Friendly with good atmosphere”

Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill
Ranked #37 of 92 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed for only a day and a half in Moscow, Idaho - scouting apartments for my son who is moving to the Moscow/Pullman area. I truly enjoyed my experience at Smoky Mountain - enough to feel at home and visit it for lunch and dinner.

The menu is extensive, the pricing was good - but most importantly, the wait staff and bartenders were very kind and helpful. I asked for a recommendation from the salad selections, and was very pleasantly surprised at the freshness of the vegetables, and the quality of the salad dressings. There were a large selection of pastas, pizzas and a lunch buffet that looked fresh and tasty. There was a very good selection of wines and draft beer as well. I felt welcomed, and I enjoyed both meals I selected there.

I suggest you visit the Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill while you are in Moscow - you won't be disappointed.

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Skye724-

Thanks for the great feedback! Hope you get a chance to come back and visit soon, it's an awesome area!

There are newer reviews for Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Pizza was good for a college town. Will go again. They had a good selection of beer and wine. Will go again when I'm in town.

Dani Bee-

Glad you enjoyed the the pizza, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

When we go to Pullman/Moscow we always eat here. Decent food, reasonable prices and always good service.

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Scotts98058-

Thanks for the nice review and making us part of your stay when you are in the area! Happy Holidays from the crew at Smoky Mountain!

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took my brother out to dinner and a few friends decided to join us, We decided to come to Smoky Mountain because they were open later than some restaurants. Glad we came here, our waiter (can't remember his name) was so great, made our night much better! Thanks for being awesome. The food was great as always!

Management response:Responded November 8, 2013

DakiLynn;

Thanks for the awesome review! We love hitting the trifecta........Great Guests, service, and food! Have a great weekend and we look for to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

It is really hard to find places that offer delicious gluten free menu options, but Smokey Mountain does just that. Every meal I have had here has been excellent. The food is well seasoned, the portions are appropriate and their gluten free options are tasty and plentiful. They have GF pasta options, GF pizza(amazing) and several dinner items that are really good. I really love the Pollo San Marcos with the grilled romaine hearts, it's a must try. The prices aren't bad and the service is always great. One of my favorite restaurants in Moscow.

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Connie-

Thanks for the nice feedback, we look forward to serving you great gluten free food for years to come!

Tom Reding

Been to Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill? Share your experiences!