“Average College Place”

Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill
Ranked #34 of 88 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Midland Park
“Average College Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Located right across from the University it was a busy place with average food. Good service but very busy.

Visited October 2013
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
John-

Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon. We just rolled out some new fall features like the Italian Colors Flat Bread and the Grilled Salmon with a pesto, caper, dill aioli. Thanks again.

Ferndale, Washington
“Unique pizza choices and more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I don't hand out high scores easily on pizza. This menu lacks many traditional favorites so I ended up with a "Caribbean" pizza, whatever that is supposed to be. It was OK but not rave worthy. Beer choices did not cover a full style pallet. I would have liked to see an amber ale choice.

Visited August 2013
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Hikestick-

Thanks for the feedback. The amber ale probably slipped through the cracks, Andrew has been working a lot with the local breweries to bring a wide variety of keg beer to the menu but it would be an easy thing to add an amber to the bottled selection! Thanks for stopping in!

Uniontown, Washington
“Good Atmosphere, Good Food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a nice place, seems like a chain although I have never heard of them before. We came in with our 2 year old and they seated us in the bar. Not sure if this was to keep us away from the other diners in the main dining area or due to server sections. The booth was appreciated either way. The kids menu and coloring book were great, they get a whole book with crayons and the book is full of a story and games to play, etc. I was impressed with this the most unfortunately. I did like my dish, it was a pasta/green salad with chicken. Dont remember the name but the dressing was really good. The kids macaroni that was $5 seemed like it was boxed with powdered cheese that I could have made at home for $1...was expecting at least something fresh? My husband got a bleu cheese burger...it was a bit overcooked although he wasnt asked what temp he wanted it to be. The fries were delicious and the iced tea was brewed and not powdered so overall it was ok...don't know if we will be back, perhaps if we have a trip to the mall but wont drive out of our way to come back.

• Visited May 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Best pizza in a wide area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

While visiting Moscow for a graduation, we had lunch here. Our group of 6 ordered several personal pizzas and beverages. I love to choose my own ingredients, and I did that. The pizza exceeded my expectations!

The service was very attentive, refilling beverages and quick to process the payment when we needed to leave.

We have eaten here on previous visits, and every time the food has been great!

• Visited May 2013
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of F & B at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Steve-

Thanks for the great review, we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town! Have a great summer.

Tom Reding
“Favorite restaurant on the Palouse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I love pizza and I love Smoky Mountain! The pizza is always good and I love the side salads! Their house dressing is some kind of creamy vinaigrette and I love it! They have a good birthday special too! I wish they had a full bar though, instead of just beer and wine.

• Visited July 2012
J-

Thanks for the nice review! Did you know that we just rolled out some new summer specials last week? There are a couple of Flat Bread Appetizers, an Antipasti Board with a sundried tomato hummus, The Brie Burger with bacon jam & caramelized red onions, and last but not least the Grilled Salon Salad! We hope to see you soon!