“Love it”

Dining options: Delivery
Idaho
“Love it”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We have eaten here several times and have been pleased with the food and service. Last time our 7 year old left something behind and they had it waiting for us when we called.

• Visited May 2012
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Jewel333-

Thanks for the nice review. I was glad to hear the crew went the extra mile for you, sometimes it is the little things that make the difference. Thanks again for choosing Smoky Mountain, we appreciate it!

Inland Northwest, Us
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The daily buffet is a great value. The personal pizza specials at lunchtime are great. The Brie Kisses are amazing! Love the Thai Rolls and Chicken Wings! Great place for families.

Visited April 2012
Wildsongs;

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! The crew has been working hard, and from your review it seems to be paying off!

“Killer homemade soup.”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Eat there for lunch a lot. Awesome homemade soups. Pizza is very good and have heard good comments on other stuff. Not to thrilled with buffet but a good value

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Mailtrucker;

Glad you enjoy the soups! You are right on the money for the buffet, it is a great value, but there is a lot more to chose from off the regular menu. The burgers are my favorites! Thanks for the feedback and..............for being a regular!

Moscow, Idaho, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't have been worse.”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My significant other and I are quite regular at the restaurant, both dining in and ordering take-out. Our experience has always been more than wonderful, up until tonight. I walk in before two different groups of customers and was waiting at the counter, and both groups were helped before I was. After the two groups had left, I had three separate servers/hosts walk up to the counter, look at me, then walk away. It wasn't until a fourth server came up to the counter that I was actually helped to pick up my order. I had stood there for nearly ten minutes before I was assisted. I am in customer service myself and that was some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I thought we were taught basic manners [like standing in line to be helped] in elementary school? Once I got home with my pizza, I open the box only to find that there was hardly any cheese, and the pizza was nearly burnt both on top as well as the crust. Just because Jazz Fest is in town and you're busy does NOT mean that every customer doesn't count. Let's just say Smoky Mountain just lost two very reliable customers.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank JVandegrift
Wa.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need more staff to handle a crowd”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Our family recently dined here. The place was packed and service was slow. We were asked if we would like our soup and salad's before our meal and we said yes. It was not brought out until 30 minutes later with our meals and the food was not hot. My soup was so cold that I sent it back and the piece of bread served on top was raw in the middle. My calzone was good but luke warm. The server apologized and said that waiting for my husbands hamburger slowed up the process of getting the food to our table. That's odd because the burger should have been ready before the calzone and why did they not keep the food under some lights to keep it hot at least? The waitress was extremely apologetic and nice. She could have used some extra hands and the open kitchen looks very unorganized. The hostess that seats people is not very nice also, however, most of the wait staff seems nice. New management may help this place out. We will hold out for a more local place next time. Part of the problem may be that this is part of a chain of pizza places. If the food was served quicker, hot/fresh and the hostess that seats you would at least smile, we would come back because the food does taste good.

• Visited February 2012