“rude service”
Review of Clover Creek Inn

Clover Creek Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montpelier
Clover Creek Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Montpelier
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I went in to this hotel to get a room fortunately, they only had one left with only one bed. I smelt the aroma of fresh cookies. I asked are those cookies I smell. She said yes I just took them out of the oven. I said could I have one she said they would only fall apart as they just came
out ( they way mom let us have our first cookie cause we couldn't wait) So I said to her them
your answer is no. She didn't answer me and so I walked out. I will never stay at this hotel
EVER to her poor customer service. I went to a Holiday express in Nevada and the lady at
the front desk gave me TWO even knowing I wasn't going to stay there. The reason I say this
is if she had just taken them out and I was waiting 5 minutes to talk to her as she was helping
another customer...this havened today at 630pm

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Clover Creek Inn

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have stayed here often while working on the Caribou-Targhee NF. Excellent staff and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The new breakfast area is very nice with plenty of options to choose from Tried the small bar, but much too smokey for me. The beds are fine and the rooms are large. Will continue to stay here when I'm in Montpelier.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a refrigerator and/or microwave if you need one. Not all rooms have them.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I was in Montpelier for a meeting and stayed one night. Very friendly staff. Clean room, with what looked like new fixtures. Good bed, spacious bathroom, and a nice big table by the window for me to work (there was a desk, too). Even the coffee that came with the in-room coffeemaker was a step above what you find in most motels. Highly recommended.

Insider secret: I asked at the lobby where to grab a drink in town after work, and they gave me a free drink coupon for the sports bar upstairs. I was able to catch the basketball game, have a beer, and talk to some friendly locals who recommended a nice Mexican restaurant across the street. All in all, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PeterBrussel5
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Stopped here on our road trip from Salt Lake up through Wyoming and back. Friendly staff, very clean and quiet rooms. Would definitely stay again if we are back that way. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank K H
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The temperature in the shower fluctuated wildly. It made it extremely difficult to take a shower. Finally rinsed off in cold water after almost getting burned. This is an old style motel where there is no interior hallway - the door to the room faced into the parking lot. The front desk recommended a restaurant close by called Lotts where we had dinner. It was so good as was the service that we returned for breakfast. It is a small town so there is not much choice in lodging other than a Super 8 motel. The room was spacious and had a king size bed. The owners need to fix the problem with the water temperature fluctuations.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I spent over three weeks staying at the Clover Creek on business june/july 2011. The staff were friendly, the breakfast had enough to choose from, and the rooms were clean and moderate looking. I would recommend that the fitness center be upgraded and maintained a bit better (new cables, etc.) as well as having access if a guest requests a time that is reasonable to fit into their schedule. Overall, a nice place to stay while in Montpelier, Idaho.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2011

this hotel is a great find - a very clean room with fridge, microwave, king bed, nicely furnished was only $55 per night (it was the off season) and I was very pleased with it. friendly folks, great breakfast included, if I am ever back this way I will definitely stay here!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank debwiese

Been to Clover Creek Inn? Share your experiences!