“I LOVE Booster Juice!”

Booster Juice
Covina, California
“I LOVE Booster Juice!”
Reviewed December 5, 2008

I love smoothies and fruit juices...I discovered this while visiting Southern California. When I moved to Meridian, Idaho and discovered BOOSTER JUICE, I knew I was in heaven. The best juices and smoothies in the world and fantastic panini sandwiches. When I left Meridian and moved to Florida and then to Southern California I was disappointed to not be able to find a Booster Juice. I tried other smoothie restaurants but none of them measures up to my BOOSTER JUICE! Now I am preparing to move to Missouri and I have looked online trying to find locations there...no luck so far. Terribly disappointing! Luckily when I visit my kids and mom in Idaho, I can still go to the Meridian location!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“pretty reliable quality”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

pretty reliable quality

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Healthy alternative to fast food. Fast, friendly, and eager to get you to try wheat grass. Would highly recommend the...”
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Healthy alternative to fast food. Fast, friendly, and eager to get you to try wheat grass. Would highly recommend the Bannanas a Whey.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook