“Yummy for the tummy!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great food and service. I had the vegetable plate with chicken and brown rice. The flavors were fantastic, the chicken not over cooked and the vegetables were fresh. My only slight complaint was that the rice was not warm. I will be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Have been going to this restaurant for many, many years. They have the best Yellow Curry dish in the valley hands down. The chicken satay with peanut sauce is also awesome. A must visit for those who love Thai food.!

1  Thank eyedahoman
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Very nice presentation I had the Tom Kah soup sweet and delicious! Also had yellow curry and it was wonderful. Wife had a pineapple rice dish that was great. Wish you would move to Tucson! Thanks great food and very pleasant atmosphere

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Took my son here for his birthday..the whole family came along ...been here many times before...service is the best..very attendive but not over bearing..had the garlic noodles with pork..my favorite and as good as always...a cold Singha and all was good..they brought a special dessert for my son's birthday...we had a great time and will be back again

Reviewed March 14, 2014

went there on Wednesday evening about 6 pm, the place was full, but we did get seated quickly,
found a large birthday party was going on, house wine was great I had sake, (happy hour all evening) the menu was really large, too many choices for me but lots of options, we like our food a little on the spicy side, but be careful, spice heat runs 1 to 5 , 5 being the hottest, don't do it, it will be way to much, we think 1 or 2 is plenty.
service was good, and on wed. they have a small band. it was a great night.
next time we plan on doing some sushi, and appetizers, that should be plenty.