“Best Thai and Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We've not found any better place in town for sushi. And the thai food is out of this world. The staff are wonderful. Small restaurant; homey; friendly.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

This Thai and sushi restaurant serves flavorful dinner, great presentation and full choice of beverages.
The atmosphere is pleasant and service good. I ordered a special, which was a terrific soup, different than any I have eatern. My partner ordered ribs, which came with fresh vegetables. Both had complex flavors with surprise spice combinations.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This strip mall location serves excellent Thai food with all the complex flavors and healthy preparation you would expect from this cuisine. The servers are charming and the atmosphere a cut above what youmight expect from the outside. I have never had a disappointing meal here. Good value for the price as well.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

This was one of our preferred Thai restaurants because of their authentic Thai food. Friends who lived in Bangkok for 18 months declared it the most authentic in the area. However, over the last few years, they've raised their prices dramatically, meaning it's no longer an easy choice for a family outing. The atmosphere is nothing special, the restaurant has only average cleanliness. In short, even with the decent food, it's nothing exceptional to draw you back. We can go to far more upscale Mai Thai for a similar price -- even less if we have coupon from restaurant.com, so that has become our default Thai destination instead.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Ordered several things that were ok. Nothing special. Presentation was nice. Service was nice. Ordered Tom Yum with seafood and ordered it medium spicy. Soup was very mild and lacked flavor. I complained because it was a 15.00 dish. Chef came out to explain they cook everything homemade. I suggested she use the tom yum paste to give it flavor as it was pretty tasteless. She did not like that suggestion. When our entrees came they were hot as heck (spicy) and I like spicy. I guess the chef does not like complaints. Will not go back.