“Friendliest greeting. Great staff!”

TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stay here whenever I am in Boise. Clean and safe. Would recommend it to anyone traveling in and around the Boise area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed June 8, 2011

When I made reservations at Towne Place Suites, through the Marriott website I knew it would meet all Marriott standards. What I wasn't expecting was for the staff to go above and beyond to make my stay pleasant and comfortable. Upon checking in, I was greeted with a smile by the front desk clerk Sam. He was super friendly, professional, and top-notch. It was hard for me to leave at the end of my stay. Fortunately for me the same young man that checked me in also checked me out. He made sure my stay had been exactly what I wanted, wished me safe travels home, and most important invited me to return to the property next time I am in town. This was above all my expectations.

Location - conveniently located immediately off of the interstate. Leaving the parking lot was a bit tricky, this completely out of the control of the staff.

Room - Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. Everything is there to give you the comfort of home. All you have to do is buy your food. 24/7 convenience store. Washing machines in the hotel as well, although I didn't use them; they are a great addition for extended stay guests. The gym was nice. Pool and hot tub in the evenings for relaxation were a bonus.

Looking forward to my next visit. THANK YOU TOWNEPLACE SUITES, especially Sam, for making my trip a good one. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We stayed 3 nights at TownePlace Suites and had a very pleasant stay. The entire staff were very friendly and accomodating. We look forward to staying there again when next we are in Boise.

Room Tip: Spacious, clean rooms...
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I would like to share my check-in experience:

Of all my hotel stays I have had in the last 40 years give or take - my check-in on May 28, 2011 here at the Town Place Meridian was one of the best I have ever had. The two front desks girls were so friendly and made sure everything was in order for the check-in process. Things were so smooth that I thought I already checked in days before. Thank you for the great service and I am looking forward to future stays just at this Meridian property.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank MikeZ99503
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We stayed for three nights while we had another room for two nights for my children while attending my Grandmonther's funeral in Meridian. Great service, great price and convenient location. Didn't have a chance to use the outdoor BBQ and deck and swimming pool, but enjoyed our stay otherwise. The only negative was no WiFi availability.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Rooms are super clean, comfy bed and best of all house keeping washed all my dishes from the night before.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2011

From the moment you step in to one of the well-appointed suites at this property, you ask yourself, "Can this be a value-oriented hotel?" Well, since value is a function of price and experience, this hotel exudes value.

The "standard" suite (no additional bedroom) is a bit smaller than similar rooms with which you might be familiar in Marriott's Residence Inn property, but the accommodations are perfectly comfortable for a three-night stay or a three-week stay. Solid surface countertops in the kitchenette, as well as a head-induction cooktop, microwave, full-size refrigerator, all add to the upscale touches in an efficient space.

While the property is relatively new, it is always nice to stay in a room where everything feels brand new. All areas of the room, save for a couple of small chips off of the workspace desk, were in excellent condition.

A big thumbs up on this Marriott property.

Room Tip: Watch for the weekend rates.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meridian
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian
Courtyard Boise West/Meridian
Candlewood Suites Meridian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West - Meridian
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boise West, ID
Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum

Been to TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian? Share your experiences!