Best Western Plus Meridian
$94
My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID(Meridian)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
$101
$118
$107
Hampton.com
$119
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Meridian(Meridian)(Great Value!)
$125
$76
$75
  • Pool
$109
All reviewsrama innroom was cleangrocery storehome depoteasy access to freewayboise areastay there againwithin walking distanceindoor poolgas stationexcellent hotelwater parkroad tripstaff was friendlywafflesa great place to stayconvenient location
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Stayed here to go to Boise State Graduation. The hotel was about 30 minutes from university. The hotel was clean and quiet. Even my complete bed check resulted in mattress pads and mattress entirely clean. Bathroom was clean, however, the shower head did not work properly. Not a big deal! The breakfast was ok, muffins, toast, hard boiled eggs, cereal, waffles, juice - the usual. Nice to save money on one meal. Hotel is right next to Motel 6 and shares a parking lot on one side with Motel 6. The parking for Best Western on the front side was always full when we came in late, but there was plenty of parking on the other side. The hallways and lobby were extremely warm - not sure why - asked the front desk clerk and he didn't now why either. The rooms had air conditioning that worked fine and the room was not hot. There is a computer and printer in the lobby which I used to print boarding passes for my flight home. This was convenient. Many fast food places nearby - KFC, Wendy's, McDonalds, Starbucks. Hotel is in a decent area - big grocery store across the street. Overall I liked the hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Our reservations were made a week in advance. We arrived Saturday morning about 1230a.m. (my son and grandson) pulled into the Best Hotel after a gruelling hazardous 15 hour drive through snowy Colorado, Wyoming (snow blizzard), Utah (rainy) and then Idaho. Expecting to get a partial nights rest we were placed in an upstair room. (The registration showed we originally in a main floor room.) Not a problem right? Wrong this "Suite" did not have an elevator. When I inquired about an elevator, the desk clerk stated there is no elevator. So she found me another room on the main floor...except she failed to inform me that it had NO WORKING HEATER! After we were in the blizzardy cold room (Air conditioner was running on high when we entered the room) she then after the fact informed me that the room had no heater. I gently asked for a portable heater...Did not have one. Asked for the manager...No manager. Asked for another room...No other room was available on the mail floor. Explained and showed desk clerk my knee I had surgery on and that I was not able to CLIMB stairs. I have never been at a Best Western hotel w/out an elevator. Any "Hotel" for that matter and they call this a "Suite and Inn"

General Manager, Tom Leiterman made it no better, he informed I would have to take it up with "Expedia" Go figure, Expedia did not put us in a room with no heater in cold rainy weather.

There's more, the maintenance person said no one should be in that room (after the fact) because he had it "blocked" due the not having a working heater from occupancy.

Spend the extra $10.00 and stay at Comfort Suite (we did the night before). So worth it. These people trying to keep my $63.00 will loose more than that. Don't trust this one.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Easygoingtravel
BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2010

Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards during your stay, and for that I sincerely apologize. I have reviewed your feedback in detail and have addressed the issues you had during your stay. We welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better.

Reviewed March 10, 2010

The general Manager has often went out of his way to make sure that my business needs are meet.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2010

i had a wonderful stay here. the rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable to sleep in. The hotel is located in a nice area that has some resturants and a grocery store near by. The staff is very nice and friendly when you check in and when you check out. The breakfast was good also. I liked how they have the coffee pots in the rooms along with the fridge and microwave. it was very quiet where i was staying. i would definetly come back and stay again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Very nice stay for me and my son. The hotel staff was friendly and made us feel very comfortable. The room was very clean. When I visit my son in Boise, I will be staying at the Best Western in Meridian.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo