“Great Hotel, but I remember why I started staying with the competitiors.”

Courtyard Boise West/Meridian
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This was a great hotel. Very clean, great bedding, and great location. I was very impressed with the layout of the lobby areas, with new flat screen TV's, and how comfortable they made it. Overall, this is a great hotel. I used my reward points to book it. However, I remember why I quit staying at the Marriotts. I have stayed at Marriott Hotels for 30 nights a year for about 5 years, and it was a pretty good experience overall. I was a business traveler that the hotel chains wanted as customers, because I was a consistent purchaser of their services. I had to stay in a hotel when I traveled, and the chains would do what they could to get me to stay I always stayed in Marriott hotels, until I actually tried out the Hitlon chains. Here is the main problem. In this stay at the Marriott, they put me and my family in 2 rooms, in the middle of a college soccer team, and they got one of the room types wrong and even though I had requested adjoining rooms, they were 8 doors apart. The soccer guys were banging doors all night long,knocking on our door at 2am, and just generally driving us crazy. As a member of their loyalty program, I would have hoped they would have thought this out better. With the Hilton loyalty program, I would have been put in adjoining rooms, and they would have made sure that we were put away from a soccer team. It is the details that count to a frequent traveler such as myself. That is the difference that decides where I give my business.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed October 25, 2010

This is perhaps the most comfortable Courtyard I've ever experienced. The Cafe Indigo had the most diverse menu I've encountered at a Courtyard and was great for dining without having to go out. Even the breakfast exceeded the normal Courtyard fare.

Reviewed October 22, 2010

The location is great and the staff is really geared toward making your stay perfect.

Reviewed October 21, 2010

Great place to stay. Felt like it was brand new. Rooms were perfect. The lobby is very cool and not cramped. They now serve food at dinner. The value is unbeatable.

Reviewed October 21, 2010

This was a great Courtyard, at a very reasonable rate. They had a beautiful fire pit outside, new property and excellent service, all at a very good value. I'll stay again.

Reviewed October 21, 2010

I just completed a Week long stay at this hotel, as just as I expected it was very comfortable.... I have stayed at this hotel many times, but it had been almost a year since my last visit due to a territory change at work. When I arrived I was happy to see almost the entire staff was still the same and to my surprise everyone remembered me like I had just stayed last week. The Personal touch you get at this hotel is just one of the reasons I always stay at this property, they make you feel at home. I would recommend anyone needing a place to stay in this area put this Courtyard at the top of your list.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

I typically stay at hotels in the Marriott family. I really like the Courtyard in Meridian. It is a newer hotel (which means you don't have to search for plugs...they are plentiful!), clean, the staff is friendly and they have room service. The location is very convenient to the highway and it is close to several restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meridian
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boise West, ID
Candlewood Suites Meridian
Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West - Meridian
My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID

Been to Courtyard Boise West/Meridian? Share your experiences!