“Great place, clean, comfortable, fantastic staff, affordable.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boise West
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Meridian
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great place, clean, comfortable, fantastic staff, affordable.”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Front desk staff extremely helpful and pleasant. Room excellent, comfortable, exceptionally clean and neat. Staff very responsive. Dog friendly. Beautiful pool and hot tub and exercise room. Great hot breakfast every morning with good selections. Property well kept; public areas very attractive and clean and well maintained. Building adequately soundproofed, so that you cannot hear other guests. Would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Countryinn63, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boise West, responded to this review, December 8, 2010
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

ket khountham
Country Inns & Suites Boise West
208-639-3300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed December 4, 2010

I checked in really late and was taking care of by Ginger the night auditor and she could not have been nicer! Most people are nice in the Boise area but she was friendly and caring. She put me in a really quiet room so that I could sleep during the day and made me feel very comfortable and at home. I LOVE this hotel would and have recommended it to anyone staying in the Boise area.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time out to fill out a survey on TripAdvisor..
Here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Glad to here that Ginger was able to take care of you, I will personally thank her.

ket khountham
Country Inns & Suites Boise West
208-639-3300
Twin Falls
Reviewed October 2, 2010

The staff was fantastic and great to my grandchildren, which is the number one item for me when I am traveling. The rooms are large and have anything you need in them. There is a great swimming pool, wading pool for little ones and a spa and an exercise room. This is just a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I attended the Women's 5k Celebration walk in Boise and choose Country Inn for my 3 day stay with my family. We had a great time do to knowing we had a very nice place to stay and the hotel employees were just AWESOME. My favorite of all was not one time you didn't get a smile from them and any help you needed they were right there. So thank you to the crew from Sept.23rd to 26th we had a great time. Plus I've stayed at many and this is the only one that always kept their cookies in stock for their guest which that weekend included 3 school bus full of teenagers and not once did you not see that cookie tray empty. Way to take care of your guest nice to see and feel comfort away from home!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed September 28, 2010

My job takes me on the road for several weeks out of the month and my favorite place to stay when I am in Boise/Meridian is the Country Inn & Suites. Tabitha (front desk) is always so happy and kind when I come in and treats me just like family. Ket is also more than happy to help me out in any way to get whatever questions I throw his way answered. I love the breakfast in the morning because it is always a clean environment and the food is delicious. They have such a large variety (with fresh fruit that you don't see at other hotels) that you can stay there a week and not eat the same thing twice if you want!!! Rooms are always clean and the location is so easy from the interstate. Kodos to all the people who work there and make my stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
South Jordan, UT
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My older sister and I drove up to Meridian from Salt Lake City to visit with our younger sister, who was in town from Oregon. The front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful and check-in was a breeze. The room and bathroom were very clean, and the bedding smelled fresh. We asked for restaurant recommendations and they gave us directions to the "main drag" where there were many choices. After dinner the three of us swam and then sat in the hot tub. Our only complaint was the pool was a little chilly but the hot tub was perfect. The beds were comfortable, the room was quiet and dark and we all slept well. My younger sister had some work to do and the internet worked great. Breakfast was delicious the next morning, with both hot and cold choices. Two of us sat at the table for three hours, chatting, while our older sister took a nap, and we never felt pressure from the breakfast attendant to move along. It was a very pleasant experience, and we are already planning our next "sister's reunion".

• Stayed August 2010
Indian Trail, North Carolina
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel for business purposes. I highly recommend this hotel, and here is why:
Room- very clean and large. Appears they used to have 2 double beds, but now just 1 king. Some of the unused space is a little awkward. Room was clean, had a microwave and a mini-fridge. Has high speed internet, but it is not wi-fi.
Area- fantastic area. convenient to Boise and you go against rush hour traffic in the morning and evening. Lots of restaurants nearby. We went to the Goodwood restaurant twice, and it was fantastic.
Amenities - Used the indoor pool and hot tub. Both were great. Yes, families with kids tend to gather here from 7 to 9, but hey, that's what it is for. Did not use the workout room. Breakfast was great. Each day had eggs and sausage, variety of breads, yogurt, fruit, make your own waffle, and juices/coffee. They were just a little slow with refilling the eggs/sausage, but not really an inconvenience.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business