“Meeting rooms”

Candlewood Suites Meridian
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Meridian
“Meeting rooms”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has been a life saver. We have used the meeting rooms now a few times. The room is always ready for us and the staff is always there to help us with our technology issues when they arise. Very friendly and easy to get to. Would highly recommend them. We will use them again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We were on an extended road trip, heading to the East side of the Cascades in Washington, and stopped by Eagle to revisit some earlier childhood memories. Landed on the main street in Eagle during a festival weekend, and had dinner at a great little pizza restaurant while listening to street bands all around us. Decided we were too tired to head on down the road, so pulled out our smart phone and started looking for a nearby hotel. Stumbled onto this one, which wasn't but a few minutes away. So glad we did! Clean, modern, tidy, great bed, great pillows, large bath, just-right little kitchenette with all the goodies, plenty of parking, nice quiet safe place, and very kind staff to two road-weary travelers. Apparently this is also a hotel of choice to corporate business travelers because it was kind of in an industrial park. Lucky them. Very adequate free breakfast the next morning, which negated us having to stop somewhere for breakfast. No negatives for this place at all.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Woodbury, Minnesota
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

A heartfelt thanks to the entire staff at Candlewood in meridian. I rank this motel if not the best, one of the best I've ever stayed at. The management staff went out of their way to assure that I had a secluded room and a quiet place to work in the evenings after returning to my room. Thanks so much! I travel quite a bit and give all of your staff an A+ rating.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Utah
Reviewed August 1, 2014

In searching many places, and failing to get a winning bid on priceline, I went with this location based on recent reviews. The room was great for what I was needing, a space for myself for one night. The kitchen area was great, I used it only to store a diet cola. The bed was soft and met my expectations. I did run into a few minor challenges. I couldn't figure out the TV, I didn't really need it, and used the free wifi to connect my tablet to what I needed. The front desk said in the am that this happens, and it's a quick fix for them, I should have called, but I didn't. The hot water in the shower, never really got hot, was warm enough, but I would have liked a touch warmer. The free breakfast, sparce....continental at best. It worked, but a little disappointed. While I really wanted to give a 5 rating on this, with the small items above, I'll give a strong 4. None of the above would keep me away. The rate was really great.

The check in check out process was fast, those at the front desk were great.

Here's the greatest part. The sodas in the store by check in, $0.50 a can. Wow!! That never happens where they are that rate, you can't get soda out of a machine anywhere for that rate, hotels are normally 2 to 4 x that amount. Even better, you fill out a paper and drop it in a slot for what you buy. This is totally 'on your honor'. So refreshing to see something like that.

I would totally stay here again and recommend others to do so.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Lehi, Utah
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Pros: The room was very nice and spacious. Location is beautiful and right off the freeway. Amenities are great (free use of washer, dryer). Little convenience shop inside front lobby. Nice size refrigerator if needed.
Cons: The service was less than desirable. After renting rooms online and realizing we needed to stay longer in the hotel because the wildfire made it so we couldn't stay at our family reunion lodge, the front desk people could not figure out how to change our reservations that were made online. We ended up being downsized to a single queen room from a double queen room for the same price. We asked for the sheets to be changed because we ended up having to take turns getting to stay at the hotel. Due to it being an extended stay hotel they would not change the sheets. Towels are stiff and starchy, although thicker than average hotel. We never saw a daily housekeeping in the 3 days we were there. The breakfast consisted of cereal, muffins and yogurt. We weren't told about the breakfast at check in.

All and all it was nice enough, but management needs to work with the front desk a little more and perhaps, figure out if they are going to solicit for weekend stays to act more courteous to meet guests needs on a daily basis rather than a weekly mindset.

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I am here in Idaho for an extended business trip and totally love this place!! It is clean, the people (guests and workers alike) are friendly, energetic, and motivated. Not sure how much longer I will be here, but I am sure glad to be staying here for my first ever trip to Idaho! Thanks, Nichole (at the front desk), for making this stay better than I would have imagined.

Room Tip: About a block off the highway, so no worries about road traffic. Other guests are quiet, too. If you...