“Nice option at the Village”

Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 232 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Meridian, Idaho
“Nice option at the Village”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I visited Twigs with two friends for a late dinner. We wanted to sit in the bar area, but there wasn't any room available. Our server welcomed us, went over the menu and specials and mentioned that Happy Hour would be starting soon. I had a martini, although I don't recall what kind it was...it was refreshing and good though! Since I wasn't that hungry, the server let me order from the kids menu. The grilled cheese was good! I would have preferred American cheese instead of the Cheddar, but it was still tasty. My friend had the Happy Hour Kalua tacos and thought they were delicious.

All in all, a good experience. We would go back (especially during Happy Hour!)

• Visited April 2014

Nampa, Idaho
“Go for the Martinis! Stay for Dinner?”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have only visited this restaurant once and do intend to go back but am giving it a mixed review. Our party of four started the evening on the patio for drinks. This is a great place for drinks; with an extensive martini and cocktail menu there is certainly something to please everyone. Our table ordered a classic Manhattan, Margarita on the rocks, and two Tikki Torch concoctions, with seconds for most. I think we are eager to repeat that experience and try new drinks. However;
the meal in the restaurant section was just good. The prices are moderate so we might give them one more try. We had great service and everyone was friendly and helpful. The Village at Meridian has many restaurants to choose from so the competition is tough!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank okay1941
Meridian, Idaho
“Great Martini bar and good food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Can't say enough about their martini's, you simply can't beat the selection. Everything we have eaten there has been good. The service at the bar has always been great for food and drinks. However we had probably the worst waitress I have ever had when eating in the main dinning area. I'm positive she will not be there for long.

We have been here probably 5 or 6 times since we discovered it back in March/April.

• Visited June 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Nice Bar-Bistro disappointing, expected more”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fairly new Bar-Bistro in a nice area called the Village.
Visited a few times, always crowded, unfortunately very inconsistant.
There is a nice outside patio, looking over a lifly square, a lot to look at
I would skip the food, mediocre American Bar Food.
There are many other restaurants in walking distance.
Servers don' have enough knowledge about the menu and are not very friendly.
They have a serious full Bar serving a wide variety of drinks and wines.
However, I like my cocktail my way.
When I asked to make my cocktail a little different and not to shake, i was told to make my own,
which was the end for me.
I will not go back, as said, there are many better places near by.

• Visited June 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Comfortable, chic bistro with amazing cocktails and bar food!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I recently visited Twigs with my parents, my husband and my daughter (21). I thought I had a made a reservation with Open Table, but it couldn't be found…however, the hostess quickly found us a table in the bar area. I was concerned it would be loud, smoky or otherwise unacceptable, but the bar a lovely, open area with both booth and table seating, as well as a lovely bar counter with unobtrusive TV's and artwork on the lovely faux-painted walls. The interesting things about Twigs is that the bar area always seems to have a disproportionate number of women - it is truly a "chick" bar, one that women are comfortable in. I can imagine it is a popular "ladies night out" bar! The martini menu is huge and lots of variety were there to be found. I enjoyed a basil and strawberry lemonade-type martini which was delicious. My dad always orders a tall vodka tonic and that was brought quickly and to his liking. My mom's prosecco was delivered properly in a beautiful tall glass. We ordered a bruschetta flatbread and it was outstanding. They do have a nice selection of martinis, beer/wine and appetizers on their "Happy Hour" menu which is great if you are there before 6pm. Dinner was promptly served, and everything was delicious. My husband loves the Fajita Salad - it is definitely SPICY but that's exactly why he loves it. My dad really liked the lamb sandwich. My daughter's salmon was tender and tasty, and my steak salad was delicious as well. We passed on dessert but will be back to try them - they look amazing! Service was wonderful, gracious and helpful. We've been here several times and have had hit/miss food, but the service has always been great. We will continue to visit Twigs regularly!

• Visited May 2014