“Always good teryaki!”

Yokozuna Teriyaki
Order Online
Ranked #138 of 282 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

My family loves to come fill up here and for the price it's very good teriyaki. We had longed for our teriyaki restaurant since we came from Seattle and when we found Yokozuna we were hooked! Teryaki chickens and the ribs are really our favorite. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Just tried this place today, I'm not a fan of the salty tasting food. I might also suggest not eating with some loud people that happened to be there...just not my bag

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Truly nothing special. Ordered the steak and salmon combo as well as the chicken katzu. Not bad, but nothing special that makes me want to go back. Bland.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Portions were small for the money, and food was packaged as if to go. More of a fast food style. Other then this the experience was good. Food was ok.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

After living in Japan for 3+ years, this is the only affordable joint that compares. I had the sweet onion bowl, spicy, extra chicken. It was under $8 and filled me up for about 6 hours. Great amount of meat and perfect sauce.
Coming again, Yokozuna!

Date of visit: December 2013

Been to Yokozuna Teriyaki? Share your experiences!