“BEST burger and fresh cut fries we have had anywhere in Boise.”
Review of Yogurtz

Yogurtz
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Meridian
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We had the angus burger combo #1, combo #2 double burger and kids cheeseburger and regular burger. ALL were GREAT. We were very pleased with the quality and the very fair/low pricing for the meals. The adult burgers were really big and juicy. You can tell the meat was fresh and not frozen. The buns are true Brioche, and they use real sourdough bread. Order the fresh cut fries, they are REALLY good.
In our opinion they have the best charbroiled burgers in Meridian/Boise. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Keeping with a longstanding tradition, my granddaughter and I searched for a yogurt venue for some one-on-one time. I used to choose the place, but now at the age of 18, she gets to make the choice.

She made a good choice!

Store has many flavor options for the yogurt and an equal number of topping options. Yogurt/topping sold by the ounce, so be careful. Even a small cup can become expensive quickly. None the less, a good investment for the time together. Great tasting yogurt.

Burgers and other menu items are also available.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2018

A great place to enjoy a burger and grab a sweet treat after that. A huge selection of yogurt and toppings. Nice food menu where you can get a burger, salad, fries and more. Fun for the kids and very retro setting. My burger was awesome and my hubby's salad was huge!! Love it!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a burger and fries. The burger was good. The fries were excellent, no ketchap needed. They hand cut them here. You can order them thick cut or thin cut. They have yogurt too. I'll have to try that another time. The meal was very filling and delicious. It was great to have a burger that tasted like a burger.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

This has ended up our go to burger place for lunch. They have been offering free fries and a drink with every burger purchased at lunch. Love the Bacon Blue Bronco Burger with house cut fries. We the little lady and I are looking for something with BIG favor we split the Godzilla burger. They cook the meat tender and juicy and the service is always great! The yogurt is nice with lots of flavors and topping.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Yogurtz? Share your experiences!