“One of my very favorite steak houses”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love the rolls, the steaks and the baked potatoes! And don't forget the peanuts! Great service too!!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have been to the Roadhouse maybe 30 times in the past three years, and never disappointed. Steaks to match the quality of Outback, but at about 30%-40% lower price. Superb FAST service, incredibly consistent quality; order medium rare and get it every time. My son loves the ribs, dad goes for the catfish, wife has something different every time. Everybody loves the fresh "all you can eat" rolls with addictive honey butter. Excellent margaritas. And did I mention that it is ridiculously cheap? Filet mignon with salad and baked potato for under $20... would cost $30 at Outback.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I've eaten here many times, always great steaks. You may have to wait for a table depending on the time you arrive. They get busy and are very popular. They do not take reservations.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I couldn't cut the 20 dollar ribeye. my dog couldn't chew it. The wait was too long for the quality of the food. My wife had the prime rib and said it was excellent, but she is not the best judge of food either.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is my idea of a great dinner out. We know it will be busy and so we try to go early or at least plan to wait a little while for a table. The food is the best, the prices are amazing, the service first class and friendly. Are there any other reasons to go out to dinner?