“Absolutely best Basque food in Boise, 2nd to none!”

Epi's A Basque Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 241 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 29, 2012

First of all, the service from Chris is fantastic. From the moment you enter you feel like a family member and they treat you like gold. The food was above my expectations for such a small family owned place, it was simply remarkable. I will always recommend or come here when I am in Boise. Bon appetite!

1  Thank Beaubolong

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Epi's is definitely my #1 restaurant my family has been going there for years we absolutely love the owners and the food! it has a great feel and just overall amazing!!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great fresh and tasy food. The fish was wonderful. Service was 5 stars.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

While I cannot recite the unique menu options, everything I have tried of this "down home" Basque restaurant has been womderful. The calamari is the best anywhere. It helps if you are really hungry as the portions are generous and it also helps if you like garlic as this is a big part of this cuisine. The recipes are family hand me downs. this is a place to take out of town visitors and plan to spend the evening.

1  Thank Norma J
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Completely happened upon this place. They snuck us in before the dinner rush. Super friendly service and the food was the best I've had In some time. I can't wait to find an excuse to go back. Mom's worried, because they're bringing game.