“Nice Little hometown diner”
Review of Sunrise Cafe

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #29 of 239 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Visiting my brother and this is his favorite breakfast spot. Good homemade type food. Attentive service. Lots of locals. Everyone enjoyed their breakfast.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stopped in for lunch last week and tried their chili burger, which is my favorite lunch item. And it really didn't have much taste at all. Very bland tasting. I told them that I didn't want any onions on it, and sure enough they put onions on the burger. And onions make me really sick. Although the service here was very good, though. I would have given them a worse rating, but I have been here for breakfast a few times and it wasn't too bad.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had a wonderful breakfast at the Sunrise and everything tasted homemade and served hot. Their waitstaff was very attentive and provided excellent customer service. It was a delightful meal and they also served up yummy cinnamon rolls for those interested in tasty baked goods.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

A small quaint "locals" breakfast place - great food, great service! And who can beat a $3.00 mimosa?

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have been going here for a few years, I don't know why. We went in the LAST time and a waitress sneezed in her hand right at the serve line and did not make any attempt to clean her hands. I told my waitress who said she was the supervisor, she said she would fix it. Guess what? she still didn't clean her hands, and the head gal told her it was me that complained. She turned right around and glared at me. You can make somebody else sick honey. I will NEVER be back.

2  Thank Roy C