“Yummy food, awesome atmosphere, we will be back!”

Goodwood Barbecue Co
Ranked #2 of 239 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

After a long day of moving hay .. We were famished! We brushed off the hay and dust. My husband who did most of the work took a quick shower. I had mentioned something earlier about maybe we could go to Goodwood... We had been there once before and loved it. So slightly concerned that maybe our first time there was a fluke; we went again. It was as good as the first time there. Wonderful food excellent choices and outstanding service .. I have quite a few food allergies which at times makes dining out difficult for my dinner partners and myself .. The waitress was excellent at putting us at ease and making sure we had a pleasant and safe dining experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everytime my husband and I visit family in Boise we have at least one meal at Goodwood. The staff is friendly, the service good and the food outstanding. I even made my husband bring me here for my birthday a couple years ago.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

These folks never let us down. Since this is close to my wife's work we go there quite often. Best smoked ribeye I've had. Salads are great too.

Service can't be beat.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you like real smoked bar b que you will love the Good Wood in Meridian as well as Boise. They do a really good job on all their menu offerings. Price is very reasonable and the service is great.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I stopped here after doing some shopping on our way to SLC by car. What a great place atmosphere, quality, of food an friendliness.
We are extensive travellers and my wife is a Celiac allergic to gluten. They were so accomodating to her needs.
Yevette is a superb waitress. Not only proficient to your needs but a real hoot with a sense of humor that made our meal time pass with a smile!
The Delmonico steak barbeque sauce is second to none and the chili made with cubed beef instead of ground is the best.
Good work we are now taking our SLC relatives the location here.