“Very good dining experience”

Gramercy Park Pizza & Grill
Ranked #13 of 235 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American
Herriman,ut
“Very good dining experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice place to eat. Since I am counting calories I status away from the dishes they are best known for. I had the crab louie salad which was nice but was a bit light on the crab. It was real crab though. I did have some of the Buffalo style cauliflower which was incredible.

• Visited April 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Service and Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

After 600 miles on the road, we stopped in here for a quick bite to eat. Service was prompt and friendly. Our large pepperoni, mushroom and olive pizza was super tasty.

Arrive before 6 pm to take advantage of the limited selection on happy hour. A quick in and out for us (30 min.) We will return if we are ever back in the area.

Visited December 2013
Boise, ID
“Best choice in S. Meridian”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Restaurant choices south of the freeway are pretty slim and this place is without a doubt my favorite. Gramercy has one of the best happy hours in town and the staff is always friendly. I highly recommend the Chicken Pot Pie, Gramercy Burger and the Caesar Salad. All the meals have a little twist that make them unique and flavorful.

Highly Recommend.

• Visited December 2013
Boise
“Can't Go Wrong”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Our party ended up ordering two appetizers (Veggie Wings & Gramercy Bites) 6 entrees and both desserts. Everything was AMAZING. They take traditional "pizza and grill" food and make it their own. Prices are right, atmosphere is fun, and service was exceptional. There are still several items on the menu I would love to try, or try again, so I will be back!

• Visited November 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Decent pizza”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had the bcbg pizza. It was pretty good. Not a large restaurant. I would go back again. Good service. Coworker loved the sandwiches and went two days in a row for them.

Visited October 2013

Been to Gramercy Park Pizza & Grill? Share your experiences!