“Bad Service and Bad Food”
Review of Carino's

Carino's
Ranked #46 of 240 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We took our family out to dinner at this location. We instantly found out that our waiter was in training and was assured by the trainer that we would be taken care of. That was the last time we saw the trainer and the service was not good at all. The restaurant was not busy at all either. We always order the Lemon Rosemary Chicken dinner. The cooks must also have been in training because is was so bad we adid not eat hardly any of it. I even had to spit some out it was so bad. We got dessert to go and got home with the wrong items. This was bad food and service from a restaurant that we use to really like. I will not be back.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Traveling from Washington State to Phoenix, AZ. We stayed in Meridian and decided to eat once again at Carino's. We were not disappointed. The service was very good, the food was excellent and the prices reasonable. We enjoyed Homemade 16 Layer Lasagna and Chicken Scaloppini. Great place for Italian food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service was super. The servers always work together to get the meals out timely. The meals never have to set at the servers windows very long. A little slow to check back, but otherwise excellent. The servers are always responsive.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love going to this restaurant. With picky kids it's easy to find something for everyone. This last visit was unfortunate. I know that if you want a good steak, go to a steakhouse however, we decided to give it a shot here. The steak was so tough it was like chewing rubber. I ordered a shrimp pasta dish thinking I was in the mood for it and it just wasn't meshing with the Italian atmosphere and neither was the price. It was a little pricey for subpar food. I will still keep going here, I'll just stick to Italian, not steak and seafood.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Got the spicy shrimp and chicken. Flavor was great, but didn't get much spice. Overall great experience. Service was not overly friendly, but they did their job in a timely manner, and kept drinks full.

Been to Carino's? Share your experiences!