“Missing the mark”

OR
Ranked #4 of 282 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lucky Fins Seafood Grill welcomes you to a new way to experience seafood. Where great quality and affordability come together! Lucky Fins brings back the fun in seafood! We pride ourselves on original great tasting seafood dishes, along with killer two fisted burgers and sandwiches. Our goal is to use the freshest ingredients and local fare to in all our dishes. We are driven to give our customers both affordable and top quality food day in and day out. Along with our great tasting menu items, we have our daily chalkboard specials that change every lunch and dinner. Get ready to be amazed at the creative and fresh ideas coming from our Chef everyday!
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

So let me just start by saying the staff is absolutely amazing. Very attentive to the guests. The appetizers are amazing. Had the lobster tater tots and the persons next to me had the lobster stuffed avocado. Described it as delicious with a kick. Sushi came out loosely rolled and falling apart but my server immediately noticed and said “that is not right let me fix that”. She went in the kitchen and came out with new sushi(Dragon Roll) and it was great! Server recommended the Salmon for my main course but I opted to go with the pistachio crusted halibut. Probably the wrong choice. The texture and cook on the halibut was perfect but was ruined by the watery “pistachio sauce”... This place has a rock’n front of the house but could use a kick in the rear of the house. Could easily be a 5 of 5 with some minor tweaking as they have the most important part which is a staff that really seems to care.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We have eaten at the Lucky Fin a number of times and have never been disappointed. My sister in law and husband joined us and were happy they did. There is always a specials menu that will make your mouth water. Each time I’ve visited, I have eaten something different and have always been happy with my selection. Different flavors than the usual experience. They can be busy, so call ahead or make a reservation. You’ll love this place.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

This is a very friendly casual place to have drinks and good fresh seafood.
The staff is very friendly and courteous. They always make sure everything is good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

The place is a little noisier than I like due to high ceilings however the food and service is excellent.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

The food was incredible, particularly the Lobster Tater Tots and the Lobster Mac and Cheese. Service and drinks were good as well.

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Lucky Fins Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!