“Best seafood in boise”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Love the food service and atmosphere. Will be coming back soon and tell all my friends and family. Every time I go in I get the chefs daily dish which is always different and very delish

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I really liked their cioppino as well as the dragon roll I tried. I will be back in the future. The seating and decor are only so/so. Still, it's nice to find good seafood in Idaho.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Calimari, which was cooked to perfection, and aoli sauce were delicious! Mediterranean mahi-mahi and Drunkin' Sailor salmon yummy as well. We went for lunch on a weekday and found it just moderately busy, and quiet. We'll be back!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This place has it all, great sea food and the salads are to die for. Atmosphere was wonderful, servers were wonderful. We will be a steady customer.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Halibut special was excellent, nice atmosphere, excellent service, very low price for a gourmet meal.

Been to Lucky Fins Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!