“Lucky Find!”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Meridian
NM
“Lucky Find!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stopped here without reservations not knowing what to expect. What we found was a pleasant surprise - nice, large, clean room with a very good bed, and a quiet air conditioner. We didn't use the outdoor pool, but it looked nice & clean. We did use the business center which had more than one computer. Complimentary continental breakfast was quite nice, as was the staff. I wouldn't call it 'luxury' accommodations, but way better than average.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rsocha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The staff were welcoming and polite and the breakfast was good. The rooms are very small stayed in a room with two queen beds with very small vanity/sink. The toilet and shower are in the size of what is considered a small long coat closet. Very low water pressure and shower door wouldn't stay shut. After flushing toilet it would continue to run until you shook the handle. The fridge was two cubic feet and smelled like sour milk. Lastly they said the pool was closed because the water turned green and they didn't know why.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank livetexas
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I cannot say enough about the friendliness of the staff at this hotel. Delightful is the best description. The rooms were spotlessly clean. I would tell anyone to stay at this hotel and I will certainly use them again next time I visit Idaho.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are quiet and very nice. Smoking, where my brother stayed are another sto...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I made reservations on the road for Mr. Sandman at midnight and selected it because of the prices - comparatively very low. Because of the price, I expected a in-need-of-maintenance hotel. However, I was very surprised to check-in at 1 a.m. to find a very friendly and helpful staff, modern and completely new rooms, good wifi and and a great breakfast. The front desk even placed me in a room away from a young sports team that was also staying at the place. Although near the highway, the rooms have good windows and soundproofing. Very quiet. Most excellent.

I was traveling on business, but if you have a family, there is a full water park just a block west.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mark B
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This hotel was very easy to find as it is right by the highway. One added bonus was it was very close to a WinCo, which we don't have where we are from. And you can't beat WinCo's grocery prices! On to the hotel. We arrived around 8pm and wanted to heat up our food and have dinner. But we found out there was no microwave in the room, just a mini fridge. But the hotel staff allowed us to use their dining lounge, which is typically for the continental breakfast in the morning. The dining area had coffee, utensils, cups, microwave, and some basic fruits all during off hours. We were travelling with our chihuahua , who is about 9lb, and the normal pet pee is $10, but since our dog was small, they only charged $5. We were also assigned the "model suite," which I didn't pay attention to the phrase in the beginning. As we were checking out the nice day, when I walked by the other rooms, I noticed they had the polyester bed spread that you see in motels. On the other hand, our room had really nice brown cotton duvets with matching decorative pillows, which all made me feel like I was sleeping in a well-presented department store linen department bed. The continental breakfast was good, but not many healthy options. It had toasts, mini doughnuts, waffles, concentrated juice, cereal, oatmeal, fruits, etc. All in all, best budget hotel on our entire road trip.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Langford, Canada
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Good value for money Clean and confortable room . Good breakfast
Will stay there again

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scouter55
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Overall good value for your money. The jacuzzi tubs are spacious with room for two. The jets are powerfully enough. My only complait is the pillows suck. Either two thin or overly paded. Comfortable bed otherwise. Free HBO and actually a good breakfast with some variety.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Mraschio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meridian
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Boise West, ID
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 11 in Nampa

Been to Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!