“Very surprised and impressed!”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #127 of 243 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I am always on the lookout for a great burger and was not disappointed. I had never heard of this place before and had driven by several times before curiosity got the better of me. The name, "Beef O' Brady's" gives the place an upscale restaurant sound, so imagine my surprise when I walked into a sports bar. The menu is full of great appetizers and meals and has one item I have not found in Idaho; the Cuban Sandwich. ( My next try)--I had the OMG Burger, 12oz burger with 4 THICK slices of bacon, 4 slices of cheese, lettuce and tomato...I almost needed a to-go box for it...almost...(my new favorite burger). The fries, however, were few and a little soggy but still quite tasty. Excellent atmosphere and uber-friendly staff. I will definitely be going back....often!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've been to this Irish pub/sports bar a few times now and haven't had a bad meal here yet!! Today I had chicken tenders and fries and it was excellent at a very good price -- Monday through Fridays one can get a lunch special for about $7 or $8 including a drink. There are quite a few lunch items to choose from. The service here is very good and there are many big screen TVs in this restaurant so that you can watch your favorite game. I have no reason to not give this sports bar anything other than a five.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a good place right next door to our hotel. We enjoyed drinks there one night and then dinner the next. We ordered nachos and they came out with many of the chips a bit burned and not a lot of toppings. My kids' meals were good and large portions. We'll go back sometime.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

A very good sports bar; noisy, lots of tvs, lots of bar/grill food. We staying next door on our way to Washington and wanted a quick meal to take back to our hotel. My husband had a burger that was excellent; I had a chicken caesar salad that was so-so. But, service was fast and very nice. Can't really complain about the salad as who goes to a sports bar for a salad!!!????

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great food, and great service. Not a bad seat in the house. Good food for a great value. They also have a weekend breakfast.

Been to Beef O'Brady's? Share your experiences!