Tripadvisor
Meridian
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews double shower lemon water pet area comfortable beds great hotel staff was friendly pool and hot tub waffles long drive first floor pleasant stay biscuits and gravy the breakfast area warm cookies easy access off the highway excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

I was in town for work, and I stayed at La Quinta for 3 days. Everyone I came into contact with was super nice, the hotel was clean and comfy and when I needed to switch some things around with my billing my request was handled right away. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Meridian / Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate you recommending our hotel to other travelers amynic79. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and we look forward to providing you another great stay in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great hotel & location with a professional & friendly staff eager to make your stay very nice! I stay here 3 days a week & always look forward to my stay. It's been over a year & a half of staying here & will continue with this great hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Z8906RYchrish, your review has made our day! It's always a pleasure having you as a guests of ours each week and we're already looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

After reading other reviews on this hotel, I was skeptical and nervous about staying here. Found the hotel to be clean, dog friendly, staff was great. The rooms were spacious, bathrooms could use a better cleaning. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Meridian / Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

We're proud to have exceeded your expectations Joe C. Thank you for giving us a try while visiting Meridian. We're glad we didn't disappoint! We love providing great experiences such as yours for our guests. I'm pleased that you will be staying with us again and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

We stay at this property when we’re in the Boise area at Christmas time with our 8 and 10 year old grandsons. It’s perfect for that reason. They love the pool and breakfast. The suite is perfect for the 4 of us, with the pull out sofa as a sleeping option and additional space for the kids to play. I felt the breakfast has slipped a little, the eggs were quite hard, but they did fine with muffins, waffles, and yogurt. They serve warm cookies 7-9 pm every night, which is a nice treat. Considering they allow dogs, which is fun to see, it is amazingly quiet! Unsupervised children are noisy, not the animals! It could use a room update sometime soon So. Would my husband and I spend a romantic weekend here? No. We’d go to downtown Boise. But it’s the perfect location for families and still close to Boise. The Village is 5 minutes away, with a beautiful theatre and multiple shops and restaurants. Bowling, Walmart, you name it. All close. The staff is wonderful here, so we will return again. Overall, another enjoyable stay at the LaQuinta!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Meridian / Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Suzy0525, I'm so happy that you and your family had such a wonderful stay with us during the holidays! It sounds like you and the grand-kids had a great tie. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay with us and are glad that we provided you a wonderful experience. My team and I can't wait for your next trip and hope it's right around the corner. See you soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2019

As my husband had just had surgery and was awaiting the second part, we talked with Anna at the front desk and she was able to get us into a room early---for this we are very grateful! The hot breakfast provided was pretty good, although my husband was restricted on what he could eat. All in all, we would most definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Meridian / Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Dee & Larry O, I first want to say that I hope you husband has a speedy recovery and the surgery went well. I'm glad that Anna was able to get you checked in early so you were able to relax while waiting on the second part of the surgery. We're happy to hear that you will be staying here again the next time you're in town. We look forward to hosting you both again soon.